Join our Trust and make a difference
As a Foundation Trust, we are directly accountable to the communities and patients that we serve, rather than reporting to Government. We account to our community through our Members who elect Governors to represent various parts of the community.
Our Governors hold the Board to account for the decisions they take and have a key role in appointing the Chairman and other Non-Executive Directors to the Board.
You can join the Trust as a Member if you-
- Live in the West Midlands Region (the counties of Herefordshire, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands County)
- Have been a patient, or the carer of a patient, of the Trust in the previous 10 years (provided you live in England or Wales)
All members of staff who are on permanent contracts, or work for us for more than 6 months, become Members unless they choose not to be.
Our Members receive a regular enewsletter, Women’s Progress, to keep them up-to-date on the Trust’s activities and our future plans. They are eligible to both vote in the elections for the Trust’s Governors, and stand for election themselves; and are invited to attend our Annual Members’ Meeting.
- Membership is free: all we ask is that you complete our form here
- The personal details you give help us ensure our membership represents the local community. We never pass on any information given to us.
- Depending on how much you can and want to do, you can take part in surveys and attend members’ meetings and focus groups to help plan future services
We appreciate all your support.
If you would you like to be involved in what we do, or find out more about our work why not give our Head of Corporate Affairs, Steve Parsons a call on 0121 627 2759 or email him at [email protected]