Search Icon

Research passport

Research Passports are the new way of applying for an honorary contract or letter of access for a Trust. The application form should be completed by non-nhs staff wishing to conduct research on nhs premises. The application is completed by the applicant and the applicants substantive employee and returned to the lead contact for the individual Trust, see details below for BWH lead contact. This should be accompanied by all supporting documentation.